“Great for student motivation and success!”
- Malinie Key, Charlottesville City Schools
“His presentation was outstanding and on target with The 7 Winning ways which is practical for today’s youth!”
- Carolyn Kirby, Danville Public Schools
“I have received several comments from volunteers and staff about how great you were! It was very motivating, uplifting and we really appreciate you!”
- Cynthia Yadav, Volunteer Services Coordinator, Dept. of Juvenile Justice
“I love his passion behind his mission!”
- Antoinette Haygood of Access College
“The message was positive and very inspirational. He provided good examples.”
- Eliana Whittington Prince William County High School Teacher
"The students let me know when they like and don't like stuff. I did not hear one negative word. Look forward to seeing you next semester!"
- Angelique Clarke,NBCT, Community High School
“I know the students really gained some great insight from you and took the message to heart. They see that success is possible if they just try and keep moving forward. Your 7 Winning Ways to College Success will help these students stay in school, do well, graduate on time to move to higher education, and become successful in their futures.”
- Emily Africa, Career Advancement Coordinator, Virginia Tech
“This is a great book for all high school students to get an insight on college from someone who has experienced college at both undergraduate and graduate levels. Even college students can benefit from this easy read. This book must get in the hands of as many young people as possible!”
- Rodrick A. Barnes, Technology Education Teacher, Ruffner Academy, Norfolk Public Schools
“I’d like to give the books to our students!!”
- Amanda Joyce, Patrick Henry Educational System
“The success plan descriptions and its very simple practical plan highlight The College Success Roundtable.”
- Judy Drago, Ph.D, Director of Academic Support, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
“I just finished your book! I love it! I appreciate your message. The book is clear and easy to read! I think you did a great job! Well done!
- Allyson Roberts, Virginia Community College System, Mentoring Coordinator
“Dwayne told personal stories that the students could relate to. He was passionate about the content. Mr.Bennett was excited and he had great ideas and analogies.”
- Matt Ball, High School Student Counselor
“The speakers experiences related to the students interests. It was interesting and down to earth.”
- Yasleen Flores-Novat, Osbourn High School Teacher
"Dwayne has captured the essence of habits which creates successful students in college. The lessons Dwayne illuminate from his experiences are not trivial and, if applied will help students tap into their intellectual potential."
- Dr. William T. Lewis, Sr., PhD., Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion at Virginia Tech
"He possess the unique qualities of strong communication skills, inspirational leadership and dedication to service."
- Brad Brewer, Assistant Director Center for Service and Social Entrepreneuship,
Christopher Newport University
"His superior attitude, professional demeanor and down to earth style was quite certainly a winning combination...a perfect combination of real life experience and education."
- Jeanette L. Richardson, Event Coordinator
“Thank you for presenting to us. Thank you for writing the book. Thank you for inspiring us. We are better for hearing your words.”
- Upward Bound Students
"The Speaker is Gifted!
- Anonymous Student, Hero to Hero Program
“I liked the personal stories and experiences that were shared. It made me feel more comfortable with the program! I feel as if I “got” the information.
- Rosa Lee Harchrader, Christopher Newport University
“Mr. Bennett kept it interesting! He wasn’t boring. I did gain further knowledge and it was Helpful!”
- Anonymous, Girls Inc.
“The speaker enjoyed what he was doing so I enjoyed the presentation!”
- Kendra Waddy, Virginia Union University
“I know I can do this now!”
- Anonymous Student
"I really felt the program was informational and down to earth. I think he made the content believable for my son!"
- Tyrone Jordan, Parent
"I wish I had a book like this when I went to college!"
- Dwuana Cunningham, Parent
"You don't have to wonder how to make a smooth transition from high school to college after reading this book. Throughout you will learn a great deal of informative information. Your student will be inspired to let nothing hinder them from their goals. My daughter and I learned the 7 Winning ways to college success and by reading the book, you will too.!"
- Gale Harris, Parent